Here's a Clean and Simple design that was quick and easy to make.
First cut a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" piece of Early Espresso card stock. Fold in half to form the card base. Add a 5-3/8 X 4-1/8" layer of Daffodil Delight card stock. Then a 4" X 5-1/4" piece of Wild Wasabi card stock that has been run through the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. Next, punch both long edges of a 2" X 5-1/8" piece of Regal Rose card stock and adhere it as shown. Finally, stamp "Thank You" from the Curly Cute stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Basic Black ink and punch out using the Modern Label punch. Attach it and you're done!
Designer Tips: To make the Eyelet Border matching along both edges, turn the punch upside down and begin each edge on the same area of the punch. Also; when mounting an embossed layer (like the Wild Wasabi here), I recommend scribbling a thin line of Multipurpose Glue all over the back of it as this will ensure a good bond.
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
• Curly Cute Stamp Set (WM 117014, CM 120510)
• STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 101179 Basic Black
• STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 119686 Early Espresso, 119683 Daffodil Delight, 108641 Wild Wasabi, 105130 Regal Rose, 100730 Whisper White
• STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 119853 Eyelet Border Punch, 119849 Modern Label Punch, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
• BIG SHOT SUPPLIES: 113439 Big Shot, 120175 Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder