Today I had the goal of using purple. It's our younger daughter's favorite color and I wanted to make her something special.
I decided to incorporate Tuesday's card design but use a different color scheme and add a twist. Before adding the cupcake and verse elements, I used the Embedded Embossing technique. I'm really happy with how it turned out! For instructions and other examples of Embedded Embossing click Here and Here. Happy Birthday, Tracy! We love you!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Create a Cupcake stamp set (WM121915, CM 121982)
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 101179 Basic Black
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 105126 Elegant Eggplant, 115320 Melon Mambo, 108640 River Rock, 101650 Very Vanilla
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 121807 Build a Cupcake Punch, 119850 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 119873 3/4" Circle Punch, 119869 1/2" Circle Punch, 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 119857 Word Window Punch, 119755 Modern Label Punch, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
- Big Shot Supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 119976 Square Lattice Embossing Folder
If you'd like to make this card and are needing any of the listed supplies, Click Here to go to my online store. It's always open and easy to use!