Hello again! Today's card is a variation of one that's shown on page 155 of the IBC (Idea Book & Catalog). Have you seen all the great inspiration in that catalog? It makes designing cards really easy! Just find a picture of a card you like and substitute different stamps, colors or embellishments.
I hope you can see the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter in the center of every flower. It really makes the DSP (Designer Series paper) Pop!
Designer's Tip: The Embossing Buddy works for glitter the same way it does for embossing powder! Rub it over the DSP, then add tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the center of each flower. Now pour your Dazzling Diamonds onto the layer and pour off excess. Hold the paper over a trash can – glitter side down – and flick the back with your finger. You are left with glitter only where you placed the dots of liquid glue!
• STAMPIN' UP SUPPLIES:
• Curly Cute stamp set (WM 117014, CM 1230510)
• STAMPIN' UP INK PADS: 119670 Early Espresso
• STAMPIN' UP CARD STOCK: 102835 Confetti Cream, 119686 Early Espresso, 102544 Rose Red, 105130 Regal Rose
• STAMPIN' UP ACCESSORIES: 121782 Springtime Vintage DSP, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
• BIG SHOT SUPPLIES: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 115971 Blossom Party die