I have a Valentine Card I'd like to show you today. This one only uses a few supplies and no stamping at all! I may have withdrawal soon.
1) Begin with a 3-3/4" X 4-3/4" piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Use the Eyelet Border punch along one of the short ends.
2) Glue on 3 pieces of Pretty in Pink ribbon as shown.
3) Mount this layer onto a Pretty in Pink card base.
4) Take a small piece of Very Vanilla card stock and apply the Heart Balloon and XOXO rub-ons as shown. Place them close together because now we need to trim this layer to 1-3/8" X 1-7/8".
5) Use the Scallop Rectangle Clearits die to die cut a Pretty in Pink layer and mount your previous layer onto it.
6) Cut 2 Stampin' Dimensionals in half and place a piece in each corner of your pink rectangle and mount onto card as shown. You can stop here or…
7) If desired, add another rub-on as seen in the 2nd photo.
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
• STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 101650 Very Vanilla,100459 Pretty in Pink
• STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 121886 Love Impressions Rub-Ons, 109032 Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals, 119853 Eyelet Border Punch
• BIG SHOT GOODIES: 113439 Big Shot, 118872 Scallop Rectangle Clearits Die