Touchdown! Green Bay Packers win! No, I don't usually care one way or the other, but I grew up in Minnesota which is next door to Wisconsin, so… Go! Packers! Anyway, it got me in the mood to celebrate by extending the offer of FREE SHIPPING on any order of $50 or more another 48 hours! Woo hoo! Same instructions as I've given the past 2 days, you can either email me your order and I pay your shipping, or place it yourself through my online store and I'll send you a rebate check equal to the shipping you paid. This offer is good on any order of $50 or more before tax. Details can be found HERE. This is a private sale and only being offered by me.
On to today's card! This one can be made the traditional way using paper, ink and stamps AND it can also be made using My Digital Studio if you like digital crafting.
The Medallion was embossed using Very Vanilla craft ink and clear embossing powder. The image behind the bird was inked with Very Vanilla, stamped once onto scratch paper and then stamped onto the Pear Pizazz layer. Then I stamped the bird over it.
- STAMPIN' UP SUPPLIES:
- 113218 Friends 24-7 stamp set, 115223 Medallion background stamp set
- STAMPIN' UP INK PADS: 104308 Very Vanilla Craft, 101179 Basic Black
- STAMPIN' UP CARD STOCK: 101650 Very Vanilla, 119792 Concord Crush, 101889 Perfect Plum, 119795 Pear Pizzazz, 120953 Crumb Cake
- STAMPIN' UP ACCESSORIES: 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 109130 Clear embossing powder, 100005 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 102197 Powder Pals
- DIGITAL: 118108 My Digital Studio software, 118829 Friends 24-7 Stamp Brush Set digital download, 118124 Medallion Stamp Brush Set digital download
The FREE SHIPPING offer on all orders $50 and over absolutely ends at midnight Feb. 8, 2011. You can email me your order and I'll pay your shipping, or place it yourself here and I will reimburse your shipping cost. Don't miss this rare opportunity to get FREE SHIPPING and FREE Sale-a-bration stamps or other Stampin' Up! items!!! Remember, free shipping is only available from me. Not a Stampin' Up! sponsored offer.
Today's card was inspired by and entered at: Design Dollies, Pollycraft Challenge and Simon Says Stamp and Show. I hope you like it! ; ) Susan