Here's a quick and easy card. A Clean and Simple design.
* Pierce the corners of a 3-1/2" wide by 4-1/4" tall layer of Crumb Cake card stock. (See Designer Tip below)
* Use the Two-Step Bird Punch to made a Rich Razzleberry bird and an Old Olive Branch. Glue them onto the layer as shown.
* Stamp the phrase using Early Espresso ink.
* Attach a Rich Razzleberry brad in each corner, then mount this layer onto a Not Quite Navy card base. Done!
Designer Tip: Use the paper-piercing template from the Mat Pack when piercing your card stock layer for brad placement. This way you can easily have each brad precisely placed. (Click image to enlarge)
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Curly Cute Stamp Set (WM 117014, CM 120953)
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 119670 Early Espresso
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 101722 Not Quite Navy, 120953 Crumb Cake, 115316 Rich Razzleberry, 100702 Old Olive
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 117191 Two-Step Bird Punch, 119740 Brights Brads, 105826 Mat pack, 116631 Paper-Piercing Tool, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue