Hope you're ready for another pretty Valentine's Day Card. This one uses the Very Vintage jumbo wheel and only 2 colors!
Ink your Very Vintage jumbo wheel with Versamark ink and roll it across a piece of Pretty in Pink card stock. Emboss using Iridescent Ice embossing powder and your heat tool. Punch out 1 large and 4 small hearts.
Ink your Very Vintage jumbo wheel with Pretty in Pink and roll across the center of a 3-3/4" X 5-1/2" piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Punch the edges using the Scallop Trim Border punch.
Using Pretty in Pink card stock, die cut the letters "u" and "j" using the Joyful Sizzlit die and your Big Shot Die Cut Machine. Snip off the top and bottom of the letter "j" to change it into the letter "I".
Assemble card as shown onto a Pretty in Pink card base.
Designer's Tip: To ensure a straight line when using any Stampin' Around wheels, I always rely on my Wheel Guide. For today's card, I laid my V.Vanilla card stock on my Grid Paper aligning it in the 0-0 or lower left corner. Then I aligned my Wheel Guide on the 3/4" mark. Roll the wheel along the guide and it's perfectly straight and perfectly centered!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
• STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 101301 Pretty in Pink, 102283 Versamark
• STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 100459 Pretty in Pink, 101650 Very Vanilla
• STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 117693 Very Vintage jumbo wheel, 103661 Stampin' Around Jumbo Handle,104834 Wheel Guide, 102787 Grid Paper, 119883 Full Heart Punch, 117193 Small Heart Punch, 118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
• Embossing Supplies: 101930 Iridescent Ice embossing powder, 100005 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy
• BIG SHOT GOODIES: 113439 Big Shot, 115973 Joyful Sizzlit