Many of you have seen my videos and photo tutorials on converting your wood mount stamps to clear mount using my Tissue & Vinyl Technique and have successfully converted your stamps. Well, guess what? I finally have vinyl back in stock and ready to go! Order buttons are below. If you haven't seen my technique before, you can find all the videos and photo tutorials here. This is the most cost efficient method you'll ever see (only $1.75 per sheet in 15 sheet pack) and it leaves your converted stamps with indexing labels just like the clear mount stamps we sell! We also have empty stamp cases that match all your other clear mount sets. You can find the clear mount stamp cases here. Only $5.95 for a pack of 4!
taking up less storage space. These letters are from the Lovely Letters set which is only available in wood mount. I got this set after I developed my Tissue & Vinyl Technique and used the instructions shown in video #2 HERE and also the beginning of the photo tutorial HERE. As you can see in the first photo above, it's easy to line up the letters using our Grid Paper and then you just set your clear block over the stamps and press to adhere. And here's a card I made using my converted stamps. Tracy has a birthday coming up soon, I hope she doesn't see this!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Lovely Letters Alphabet stamp set 115030
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 119670 Early Espresso, 101406 Jet Black StazOn
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 101650 Very Vanilla, 100702 Old Olive, 102544 Rose Red
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 121782 Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper, 104152 Paper Cutter, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- NON-STAMPIN' UP ITEMS: 8 mil or .008 clear vinyl, white tissue paper, tape, scratch paper, pencil