Have you tried all the fun things you can make with the Create a Cupcake stamp set and Build a Cupcake Punch yet?
I got to thinking that the sprinkles stamp would make a fun background, so that's what I did on today's card. I just stamped a 4" sq. Whisper White layer several times in each of the colors and sponged the edges in Melon Mambo. The large sprinkles were made using the Build a Cupcake Punch. To make the ice cream cone, take a small piece of Crumb Cake card stock, emboss it using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, sponge it with Soft Suede ink and cut it into a narrow triangle. Punch the Cupcake Frosting to be your scoops of ice cream and sponge the white one in Melon Mambo ink. Punch a Melon Mambo cherry. The verse is stamped in Pacific Point and sponged with Melon Mambo ink. Add a little glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the "ooo ahh" effect! Both the stamp set and punch are incredibly versatile and fun!
Designer Tips: Dust over your card with the Embossing Buddy before adding the glue and glitter. Glitter is extremely susceptible to static and the Embossing Buddy will keep it from sticking to your entire card.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Create a Cupcake (WM 121915, CM 121982) Curly Cute (WM117014, CM 120510)
- Ink: 119667 Daffodil Delight, 115656 Melon Mambo, 111837 Pacific Point, 102277 Old Olive, 115657 Soft Suede
- Card Stock: 119683 Daffodil Delight, 115320 Melon Mambo, 111350 Pacific Point, 100702 Old Olive, 120953 Crumb Cake, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 121807 Build a Cupcake Punch, 101610 Stamping Sponges, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 103083 Embossing Buddy
- Big Shot supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 119976 Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Only 16 more days to Sale-a-brate. Click HERE to place your order and get your share of FREE goodies!