Have you ever wanted to Create a Cupcake tower? How about this one on today's card?
* Stamp cupcake bottoms onto Whisper White card stock and punch using the Build a Cupcake Punch.
*Adhere ribbon from the Sale-a-bration Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button pack onto cupcake bottoms.
* Punch cupcake tops, then stamp with the sprinkles stamp, sponge edges and adhere onto cupcake bottoms.
*Stamp verse onto a 4" X 1-3/4" piece of Whisper White card stock using Pacific Point ink and punch edges using Eyelet Border Punch. Adhere onto Pacific Point card base as shown.
* Cut a 3-7/8" X 1-1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock. Using a Stampin' Sponge, pounce with Pacific Point ink. Sponge edges and attach ribbon. Adhere onto card base as shown.
*Using Stampin' Dimentionals, attach cupcakes as shown and your card is done! To see all the stamps included in the Create a Cupcake stamp set, click HERE.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Create a Cupcake stamp set (WM121915, CM 121982)
- Ink: 119667 Daffodil Delight, 115656 Melon Mambo, 111837 Pacific Point, 102277 Old Olive
- Card Stock: 119683 Daffodil Delight, 115320 Melon Mambo, 111350 Pacific Point, 100702 Old Olive, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 121807 Build a Cupcake Punch, 101610 Stampin' Sponges, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals, 119853 Eyelet Border Punch, 123529 Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack – SAB premium!
Only 10 more days left in our biggest
promotion of the year! You don't want to
miss this! Click HERE to place your order
and get your share of
FREE Sale-a-bration premiums.