Today I'm using the elegant Elizabeth stamp. It's so pretty and it's also one of the stamps you can get FREE with any $50 order (before tax & shipping) now through Thursday during Sale-a-bration. The verse stamp is part of the Create a Cupcake set.
This card can be made using a variety of different verse stamps. Anything that fits into the 1-3/4" X 7/8" Oval Punch or the Scallop Oval Punch will work.
* Begin with a Pear Pizzazz card base.
* Add a 5-1/8" X 3-7/8" Marina Mist layer. * The Daffodil Delight layer is 2" X 2-1/2".
* On the 3" X 4" Whisper White layer, I've stamped Elizabeth in black and layered a Marina Mist Scallop Oval plus a 1-3/4" X 7/8" Whisper White oval that contains "Happy Birthday" from the fun & versatile Create a Cupcake set.
* Cut a 6" length of ribbon and tie a knot in the center. Adhere the knot using a Mini Glue Dot and then adhere the ends to the back of this layer. * Mount onto the card and you're done!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Elizabeth (117120 if purchasing, 123859 if FREE SAB premium), Create a Cupcake (WM 121915, CM 121982)
- Ink: 101179 Basic Black
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 119795 Pear Pizzazz, 119682 Marina Mist, 119683 Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: 119855 1-3/4" X 7/8" Oval Punch, 119856 Scallop Oval Punch, 120928 Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 103683 Mini Glue Dots, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive