I'm lovin' the Elizabeth stamp. Look at this elegant handmade Thank You card using the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and a black and white theme! Simple elegance!
* Whisper White card base
* Basic Black layer embossed using Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
* 3" X 4-1/4" Whisper White layer stamped with Elizabeth and Thank You verse
* Basic Black ribbon and Basic Pearls
Designer Tip: Removing the self-adhesive Basic Pearls from their backing sheet and placing them onto your project can be difficult. I suggest using the Paper-Piercing tool. Slip the pointed tip under the Pearl and lift up to remove it and keep it on the tip of the tool. Set it gently where you want to place it and – holding a finger over the Pearl to press it into place – pull the tool out from under it. Viola! This also works with the Basic Rhinestones. Both the Pearls and the Rhinestones are a real bargain – you get 150 for only $4.95!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Elizabeth (117120 if purchasing, 123859 if a FREE SAB premium), Because I Care level 1 Hostess Set (WM 118384, CM 120118)
- Ink: 101179 Basic Black
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 121045 Basic Black
- Accessories: 109027 Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 119247 Basic Pearls, 116631 Paper-Piercing Tool, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- Big Shot Accessories: 113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, 121809 Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
FREE Sale-a-bration premiums!