Look at how perfectly the die cut flowers from Daisy #2 Flowers fits onto this card that was embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder!
Today's inspiration came from a packet of Gaillardia Goblin flower seeds.
- Cut a 3-3/16" X 4-5/16" piece of Old Olive card stock and place it in the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder so that it's as close as possible to the hinge and centered to cover the design. Run through the Big Shot and adhere onto the front of a Rich Razzleberry card base as shown.
- Using the Daisy #2 Flower die, die cut 2 medium Daffodil Delight daisies and 2 small Melon Mambo daisies. Save the flower centers!
- Glue the 2 medium and 2 small daisies together as shown and glue one punched 3/4" Rich Razzleberry Circle in the center.
- Using your fingers, gently curl the edges of the flower up. Adhere flower to the center of the Old Olive layer using a Stampin' Dimensional under the center of the flower.
- Using a Stampin' Sponge, pounce a little Rich Razzleberry ink onto one of the Daffodil Delight flower centers that you saved from step 2.
- Close the Rich Razzleberry ink pad and squeeze the center to transfer some of the ink onto the inside of the cover. Open the ink pad, and, using a Blender Pen, pick up some of the ink from the cover and make dots on the sponged Daffodil Delight flower center. Glue this onto a 2nd punched 3/4" Rich Razzleberry Circle and adhere to center of flower using a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Using black ink, stamp the verse stamp onto a scrap of Old Olive card stock and punch using the Modern Label Punch.
- Cut a 5/8" X 2" piece of Melon Mambo card stock and mount the punched verse onto it. Glue the 2 small Melon Mambo flower centers at the ends as shown and adhere onto card as shown.
- Cut very thin strips of Old Olive card stock and use it as faux thread in 3 Daffodil Delight flower buttons from the Sale-a-bration Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack. Adhere onto card as shown using Mini Glue Dots. Your card is complete!
Be sure to click the Like button if you like today's card!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Vintage Vogue (WM 117690, CM 118598)
- Ink: 115658 Rich Razzleberry, 101179 Basic Black
- Card Stock: 119683 Daffodil Delight, 115320 Melon Mambo, 115316 Rich Razzleberry, 100702 Old Olive
- Accessories: 119873 3/4" Circle Punch, 119849 Modern Label Punch, 101610 Stampin' Sponges, 102845 Blender Pens, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 103683 Mini Glue Dots, 104152 Paper Cutter, SAB 123529 Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack
- Big Shot supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 114520 Flower, Daisies #2, 120175 Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder