I'm lovin' this Easter Blossoms stamp set. It's quite versatile and can be used for many types of cards other than just Easter! I'm really going to miss it when it retires after Saturday : (
1) Begin with a half sheet of Old Olive card stock folded in half to form your card base.
2) Stamp the large Cherry Blossom Branch several times using Old Olive ink.
3) On a piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the verse using Old Olive ink and the flowery stamp 3 times using Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose and Tempting Turquoise inks.
4) Punch out the verse using the oval punch and trim the flowery images to be 1-1/8" squares.
5) Use the Scallop Square punch and scraps of Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise to punch scallop squares.
6) Use the Scallop Oval punch to punch a Regal Rose scallop oval.
7) Use the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch to make your Daffodil Delight card stock ribbon.
8) Assemble as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals under all the scallop pieces.
- Stamps: Easter Blossoms (WM121905, CM 122057)
- Ink: 102277 Old Olive, 105211 Regal Rose, 100814 Tempting Turquoise, 119667 Daffodil Delight
- Card Stock: 100702 Old Olive, 105130 Regal Rose, 102067 Tempting Turquoise, 119683 Daffodil Delight, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 119275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 119884 Scallop Square Punch, 119856 Scallop Oval Punch, 119855 1-3/4" X 7/8" Oval Punch, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
is only available through Saturday, April 30!