Have you gotten your package of Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper yet? It's so beautiful! And look how quickly you can put together a card using the Curly Cute stamp set!
Place one side in the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot.
Cut a 3-1/16 X 4-5/16" piece of DSP and adhere inside the embossed tulip frame.
Using a Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker, ink one word at a time and stamp onto the DSP. Remember to clean your stamp each time to avoid getting ink where you don't want it. You're done! It doesn't get much easier or quicker than this! Remember that the Paisley Petals DSP is only available through April and then not again until July. Details HERE.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Curly Cute (WM 117014, CM120510)
- Ink: 119681 Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker
- Card Stock: 119685 Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: 122367 Paisley Petals DSP, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- Big Shot Accessories: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 121809 Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
to place your order!