I really, really like the Sew Suite stamp set and Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper. I'll be sad when they retire. : (
Today's card has a small Basic Rhinestone added to each sewing machine. The photo doesn't do it justice and kinda looks like silver brads. This card looks much better IRL (in real life) as the rhinestones add a nice touch of sparkle for mom! The "stitches" around the sewing machines are cut from the Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper. I hope you like it! This adorable Sew Suite stamp set and the Sweet Stitches DSP both retire on April 30, "sew" don't forget to order yours quickly "sew" you don't miss out!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Sew Suite (WM 121933, CM 122009), Sweet Shop Alphabet Upper (WM 118722, CM 120582), Sweet Shop Alphabet Lower (WM 120272, CM 120648)
- Ink: 119670 Early Espresso, 105108 Regal Rose Stampin' Write Marker
- Card Stock: 102522 Rose Red, 101650 Very Vanilla
- Accessories: 121781 Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper, 119246 Basic Rhinestones, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- Big Shot Accessories: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 113440 Buttons #5 Sizzlits die