Here's our Beautiful Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper again! This time I used it on a handmade Mother's Day Card.
Here's how to make one of these for your mom:
1) Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" piece of Rose Red card stock in half to form your card base..
2) Cut a 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" piece of Not Quite Navy card stock and use the Scallop Trim Corner Punch on the top right corner. Then use the Scallop Trim Border Punch on the top and right edges. Adhere onto card base as shown.
3) Cut a 3-3/4" X 5" piece of striped Rose pattern DSP and place it on the black gridded cutting mat from the Mat Pack. Using the Hobby Blade, cut around the bottom portion of one of the roses. Adhere onto Not Quite Navy Layer being careful not to adhere bottom portion of cut rose.
4) Use a scrap of the same pattern Designer Series Paper and die-cut the letters to form the word "Mom." Glue onto 2-1/2" X 3-1/2" piece of Not Quite Navy card stock.
5) Tuck this "Mom" layer under the cut portion of DSP rose and adhere onto card.
- Card Stock: 101722 Not Quite Navy, 102544 Rose Red
- Accessories: 121782 Springtime Vintage DSP, 118870 Scallop Trim Corner Punch, 119882 Scallop Trim Border Punch, 102449 Hobby Blade & Refills, 105826 Mat Pack, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Big Shot Accessories: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 115951 Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
This pattern of Designer Series Paper is only available through April 30. Click HERE to get yours before it's too late!