Here's a quick and easy handmade card using the beautiful Always Elegance stamp set. This card uses one stamp set, one ink pad, one color of card stock and a little DSP or Designer's Series Paper.
1) A half sheet of Garden Green card stock folded in half to form your card base.
2) Stamp large design and border onto DSP using Garden Green ink. Adhere onto card.
3) Cut 3 strips of coordinating DSP and adhere onto card as shown.
4) Stamp verse using Garden Green ink.
This is just one of the advantages of getting stamps in sets. You have coordinating designs that work well together and verses that have a pleasing style and font which looks good with the stamps. This stamp set also coordinates with the Elegance Stampin' Around Wheel and the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Always Elegance (WM 116976, CM 120477)
- Ink: 102272 Garden Green
- Card Stock: 102584 Garden Green
- Accessories: 121028 In Color DSP Pack (Level 1 Hostess), 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
to order the supplies you need
for this or any other stamping project!