The new Beyond the Garden DSP (Designer Series Paper) is so beautiful! I just love the fresh color combinations that make me think of spring! There are 6 large flower prints and 6 smaller flower prints which makes finding awesome combos a breeze!
1) Begin with a half sheet of Melon Mambo card stock folded in half to form your card base.
2) Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of multi-colored flower DSP and attach to center of card front.
3) Cut a 4" x 1-1/2" piece of blue print DSP and adhere over bottom of 1st DSP layer.
4) Cut a 4" x 5/8" strip of Pacific Point card stock and adhere over seam of both DSP layers.
5) Use the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch to make your Daffodil Delight card stock ribbon and trim to be 4" long.
6) Glue card stock ribbon over Pacific Point strip.
7) On a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock, stamp the verse using Basic Black ink and punch out using Word Window Punch.
8) Adhere verse punch to Wild Wasabi oval punch, then Melon Mambo Scallop Oval punch, then Pacific Point wide oval punch.
9) Attach layered oval stack onto card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: On the Grow (WM 123075, CM 123077)
- Ink: 101179 Basic Black
- Card Stock: 115320 Melon Mambo, 119683 Daffodil Delight, 111350 Pacific Point, 108641 Wild Wasabi
- Accessories: 122342 Beyond the Garden DSP (Designer Series Paper), 119857 Word Window Punch, 119855 1-3/8" x 7/8" Oval Punch, 119859 2" x 1-3/8" Oval Punch, 119856 Scallop Oval Punch, 119275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
Simply click on the tote to order any stamping supplies you need!