Here's a slightly stepped-up design using the Beyond the Garden DSP (Designer Series Paper) and the Two Tags Bigz Die. By slightly stepped-up, I mean that this one requires a tiny bit more work as you will be doing a bit of cutting. But not to worry! It's only a little bit of cutting. I'm really happy with how this turned out and I hope you like it too!
2) Cut a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of flower print DSP.
3) Cut a 5" length of Daffodil Delight ribbon and adhere to DSP wrapping ends around to the back. Adhere this onto your Pacific Point card base.
4) Using Basic Black ink, stamp large open rose onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock and set aside.
5) Using Big Shot and Two Tags die, die cut 2 scallop tags; one from Pacific Point card stock and one from Whisper White card stock.
6) Ink silhouette stem & leaf stamp using Wild Wasabi ink and stamp onto scratch paper; then without reinking, stamp onto Whisper White tag as shown.
7) Stamp verse using Basic Black ink as shown.
8) Trim edges off of Whisper White tag following dashed lines and adhere onto Pacific Point tag. Adhere 2 small lengths of Daffodil Delight ribbon behind assembled tag as shown & trim ends. Adhere onto card as shown.
9) Take closed Melon Mambo ink pad and squeeze the center to make the inside of the cover press into the ink. Open the cover, but don't slide into place. (See photo – click to enlarge)
11) Use same painting technique and Daffodil Delight ink to paint the center of the rose.
12) Use Paper Snips to trim it out. Adhere onto tag and your card is finished!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Fabulous Florets (WM 123025, CM 123027), Curly Cute (WM 117014, CM 120510)
- Ink: 109014 Wild Wasabi, 115656 Melon Mambo, 119667 Daffodil Delight, 101179 Basic Black
- Card Stock: 111350 Pacific Point, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 122342 Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper, 120928 Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 103579 Paper Snips, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 103954 Aqua Painter or 102845 Blender Pen
- Big Shot Accessories: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 115954 Two Tags Bigz Die
To order any supplies you need, please visit my online
store HERE. Open 24/7 for your convenience!