Here's a pretty "Thinking of You" card that makes me think of spring! It uses the Fabulous Florets stamp set from our current Summer Mini catalog and makes a great all-occasion card.
1) To begin, create your card base by folding a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Wild Wasabi card stock in half. Sharpen the fold using your bone folder. Using VersaMark ink, stamp the leaf all around the edges to make a border.
2) Ink the solid leaf & stem stamp with Wild Wasabi ink and stamp once onto scratch paper then (without reinking) stamp onto a piece of Daffodil Delight print DSP (Designer Series Paper). Trim to approximately 1-7/8" x 3-1/2".
3) Ink the solid flower stamp with Daffodil Delight ink and stamp onto a scrap of the same print DSP. Trim out image and adhere over stamped stem as shown.
4) Adhere this DSP layer onto a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock and trim to leave a narrow border.
5) Use the Scallop Trim Border Punch along one long edge of a 3-1/2" x 4-5/8" piece of Pacific Point card stock. Using VersaMark ink, stamp the smaller outline flower along the punched edge.
6) Using Basic Black ink, stamp the verse onto a scrap of Daffodil Delight card stock and trim closely. Assemble card as shown.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Fabulous Florets (WM 123025, CM 123027&, Curly Cute ((WM 117014, CM 120510)
- Ink: 109014 Wild Wasabi, 119667 Daffodil Delight, 101179 Basic Black, 102283 VersaMark
- Card Stock: 108641 Wild Wasabi, 119683 Daffodil Delight, 111350 Pacific Point
- Accessories: 122342 Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper, 118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 102300 Bone Folder, 104152 Paper Cutter, 103579 Paper Snips
Click HERE to visit my store and find all your stamping needs in one place!