How about a little punch art using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and the Bold Blossom stamp set? Sounds like fun! Let's get started:
2) Ink the stem with Night of Navy and stamp it a little more than 1/4" above the bottom edge and approx. 1-1/4" from the left edge.
3) Cut a narrow strip of Wild Wasabi card stock 2-1/2" long and glue it directly over the stamped stem.
4) Using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, punch a Wild Wasabi flower and cut it apart to form leaves. Glue over the top 4 stamped leaves.
5) Punch a Whisper White Scallop Circle and adhere at the top of the stem.
6) Using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch; punch a Pumpkin Pie solid flower and adhere in the center of the white scallop.
7) Punch a Melon Mambo solid flower and adhere over the Pumpkin Pie flower aligning it so that the Pumpkin Pie shows between the Melon Mambo petals.
8) Punch a Pumpkin Pie flower with petals and adhere over Melon Mambo flower as shown. Add a small Melon Mambo circle. I used the Build a Cupcake punch.
9) Cut a 4" x 1-1/2" piece of Wild Wasabi card stock and punch one edge using the Scallop Trim Border Punch. Stamp verse using Night of Navy ink. Adhere to card as shown.
10) Stamp the butterfly onto Whisper White card stock using Wild Wasabi ink. Trim out and attach using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamps: Bold Blossom (WM 123232, CM 122232)
- Ink: 102977 Night of Navy, 109014 Wild Wasabi
- Card Stock: 100865 Night of Navy, 108641 Wild Wasabi, 105117 Pumpkin Pie, 115320 Melon Mambo, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 122464 Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, 118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch, 119854 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 121807 Build a Cupcake Punch, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Click HERE to order your Stampin' Supplies.