I'll bet that got your attention! A Wild Wasabi cupcake? I'm just taking 'artistic license' with the words. No recipe, sorry! Anyway – today's card can be used for birthday, thank you, thinking of you or just for fun!
1) Fold 1/2 sheet of Wild Wasabi in half to make your card base.
2) Adhere a 3" X 5-1/4" piece of DSP onto the front as shown.
3) Punch a 2-3/8" Scallop circle from Pacific Point cs and Wild Wasabi cs.
4) Sponge edges of Wild Wasabi scallop using Wild Wasabi ink and adhere onto the Pacific Point scallop as shown. Using mat pack and paper piercing tool, pierce each Wild Wasabi scallop.
5) Punch cupcake pieces and sponge the top and bottom edges using Pacific Point ink. Punch the cherry from Melon Mambo cs.
6) Assemble cupcake and adhere onto Wild Wasabi scallop.
7) Mount cupcake scallop to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Ink: 109014 Wild Wasabi, 111837 Pacific Point
- Card Stock: 108641 Wild Wasabi, 111350 Pacific Point, 115320 Melon Mambo, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 122342 Beyond the Garden DSP (Designer Series Paper), 121807 Build a Cupcake Punch, 118874 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 101610 Stamping Sponges, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 105826 Mat Pack, 116631 Paper-Piercing Tool, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
Susan ; )