I had so much fun using the colors and stamping off technique on THIS CARD that I decided to do it again! We're using the Fabulous Florets and the Curly Cute sets plus the gorgous Beyond The Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP). I hope you like it!
1) Fold a half sheet of Wild Wasabi card stock in half to form your card base.
2) Add a 3-1/4" X 4-1/2" layer of Pacific Point cs.
3) Add a 3-1/8" X 4-3/8" layer of Pacific Point Wild Wasabi print DSP.
4) Add a 3-1/8" X 1-1/2" layer of Daffodil Delight cs centered over the DSP.
5) Ink the solid flower stamp using Melon Mambo ink and stamp it onto a piece of scrap paper, then (without reinking) stamp onto a 2-1/2" X 3-3/4" piece of Whisper White cs as shown. This is called Stamping Off .
6) Ink the large open flower using Pacific Point ink; stamp off, then stamp as shown.
7) Ink the small open flower using Daffodil Delight ink and stamp immediately as shown.
8) Ink the leaf using Wild Wasabi ink; stamp off, then stamp as shown. Repeat twice.
9) Stamp the verse using Pacific Point ink.
10) Sponge Wild Wasabi ink along the edges as shown. Adhere onto card and you're done!
- Stamps: Fabulous Floretes (WM 123025, CM 123027), Curly Cute (WM 117014, CM 120510)
- Ink: 115656 Melon Mambo, 111837 Pacific Point, 119667 Daffodil Delight, 109014 Wild Wasabi
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 108641 Wild Wasabi, 119683 Daffodil Delight, 111350 Pacific Point
- Accessories: 101601 Stamping Sponges, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 104152 Paper Cutter
Today's card was inspired by C&S #145