Here's a cute & easy birthday card made using the Swirls & Curls Verses Hostess set and the floral Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper from the Summer Mini.
1) Fold a half sheet of Pacific Point card stock in half to form your card base.
2) Cut a 4" X 5-1/4" piece of DSP (Designer Series Paper) and adhere onto card front.
3) Stamp "Happy Birthday" in Basic Black ink onto Whisper White card stock & trim to 1-1/8" x 2-7/8".*
4) Color balloons with markers and punch corners using the Ticket Corner Punch.
5) Cut a 1-5/8" x 3-3/8" piece of Pacific Point card stock and punch corners using Ticket Corner Punch.
6) Cut a 2-1/8" x 3-7/8" piece of Old Olive card stock and punch corners using Ticket Corner Punch.
7) Cut a 2-5/8 x 4-3/8" piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock.
8) Adhere layers together as shown and adhere onto card. You're done!
This is a very basic design and you could easily substitute another pattern of DSP and coordinating card stock colors and/or different stamps.
*If these measurements seem complicated, you could easily bump them up to the following:
- 1-1/4" x 3" Whisper White
- 1-3/4" x 3-1/2" Pacific Point
- 2-1/4" x 4" Old Olive
- 2-3/4" x 4-1/2" Rich Razzleberry
I just measure my first layer (the stamped Whisper White layer) and make each following layer 1/2" larger.
- Stamps: Swirls & Curls Hostess stamp set (WM 123015, CM 123017)
- Ink: 101179 Basic Black, 120968 Pacific Point Marker, 120970 Rich Razzleberry Marker
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 111350 Pacific Point, 100702 Old Olive, 115306 Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: 119867 Ticket Corner Punch, 104152 Paper Cutter, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
You can see this stamp set and Designer Series Paper, plus the entire Summer Mini catalog HERE.