When I first opened my package of Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) I was not sure how I would use the pattern with the large flowers. Then I decided that they were perfect to be the main image on my card, not just an accent layer! Now I love those big flowers and I hope you give this card a try!
1) Fold a half sheet of Wild Wasabi CS in half to form your card base.
2) Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White CS and adhere it onto the front of your card.
3) Cut a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of DSP and adhere it over the white layer.
4) Ink your verse stamp with Early Espresso and stamp onto Daffodil Delight CS. Punch out using the Decorative Label Punch.
5) Punch out 2 more Decorative Label pieces; one from Wild Wasabi CS and one from Melon Mambo CS. Cut and layer them as shown. See my Designer Tip HERE for the tutorial on how to easily do this.
6) Adhere the stamped, layered Decorative Label onto your card as shown.
7) Using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die, die cut several butterflies from Melon Mambo CS and Daffodil Delight CS.
8) Cut a Stampin' Dimensional into small pieces and use them under the wings of the "top" layer butterflies when mounting them to the "bottom" layer butterflies. Adhere to card as shown. I prefer using Multipurpose Liquid Glue for this as it's great for attaching small embellishments.
- Stamps: Happy Greetings (WM 123311, CM 123313)
- Ink: 119670 Early Espresso
- Card Stock (CS): 108641 Wild Wasabi, 100730 Whisper White, 115320 Melon Mambo, 119683 Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: 122342 Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP), 120907 Decorative Label Punch, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- Big Shot Supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 118138 Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Click HERE for my online store for all your stamping and scrapbooking needs. I hope you are enjoying my projects, tutorials and designer tips and will consider making me your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! Susan ; )