I seem to be on a roll making cards using Beyond the Garden DSP. I've created another one today and I hope you like it. Please leave a comment and tell me if you'd make or use a card like this one.
2) Use Scallop Trim Border Punch and Pacific Point CS to make a punched strip 5-1/2" x 1". Adhere to left side of card as shown.
3) Cut a 2" x 5-1/2" piece of DSP and adhere to card over the Pacific Point border piece.
4) Punch a 2-3/8" Scallop Circle from Whisper White CS; sponge edges using Pacific Point ink.
5) Ink verse using Pacific Point ink and stamp onto Whisper White CS. Carefully punch out using the 1-3/4" Circle Punch.
6) Layer stamped circle onto sponged Scallop Circle and adhere to card.
Designer Tip: (click to enlarge)
- Stamps: Happy Greetings (WM 123311, CM 123313)
- Ink: 111837 Pacific Point
- Card Stock (CS): 111350 Pacific Point, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 122342 Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP), 118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch, 119850 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 118874 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 101610 Stampin' Sponges, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive