Here's a quick and easy scrapbook page you can make using punches. This one was done digitally using My Digital Studio, but can easily be duplicated traditionally paper, ink and punches.
This picture was taken years ago when our daughters were little. We were visiting my parents and the girls were outside in the front yard blowing bubbles. The photo isn't the best and sadly you can't see that there are bubbles everywhere all around them. It was such a fun site!
This page is so quick and easy! These instructions call for paper and punches, but it's basically the same digitally. Just remember to add drop shadows if working digitally.
1) Begin with a 12" x 12" sheet of Bashful Blue CS.
2) Use various size circle punches to punch Whisper White, Regal Rose and Marina Mist circles. Adhere randomly to CS.
3) Take an 8" x 8" piece of Whisper White CS and stamp, write or print "Bubbles!" as shown. Adhere to center of decorated Bashful Blue CS.
4) The 4" x 6" photo has a 4-1/8" x 6-1/8" Whisper White mat and a 4-1/4" x 6-1/4" Regal Rose mat.
5) Use the Curly Label Punch to make 2 Marina Mist punches and adhere under photo as shown.
6) Adhere matted photo as shown.