Looking for a fun way to use your embossing folders? Here's a versatile design that uses the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and the Flower Garden Embossing Folder. They layer together so beautifully! The secret to adhering these textured layers together is to use Multipurpose Liquid Glue. It provides a strong hold and keeps those layers together regardless of how far it will travel through the mail!
1) Fold a half sheet of Whisper White CS in half to form your card base.
2) Emboss a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Melon Mambo CS using the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and adhere onto card base.
3) Emboss a 3" x 4-1/4" piece of Lucky Limeade CS using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and adhere onto Melon Mambo layer.
4) Emboss a 2-1/4" x 3-1/2" piece of Whisper White CS using the Flower Garden Embossing Folder and adhere onto the Lucky Limeade layer.
5) Use Lucky Limeade ink and stamp the flower & vine stamp and the "friends" stamp onto Whisper White CS. Punch using the Jewelry Tag Punch.
6) Sponge edges of punched tags with Lucky Limeade ink and punch a 1/16" hole in each.
- Stamps: Tiny Tags (WM 118091, CM 118592)
- Ink: 122935 Lucky Limeade
- Card Stock (CS): 100730 Whisper White, 115320 Melon Mambo, 122926 Lucky Limeade
- Accessories: 101227 1/16" Circle Punch, 117190 Jewelry Tag Punch, 102892 Sponge Daubers, 104152 Paper Cutter, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals, 104199 Linen Thread
- Big Shot Supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 121809 Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, 117335 Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 123113 Flower Garden Embossing Folder