Look at what you can do with this awesome new punch! I'm sure I'll be getting lots of great cards using this punch in a variety of different ways. Here's one and watch for more!
1) Fold a half sheet of Island Indigo in half for your card base.
2) Using the Large Lace Ribbon Border Punch and Whisper White card stock, punch a 6" length of Lace Ribbon.
3) Using the 1" Circle Punch, punch circles from Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade card stock.
4) Using the fine tip of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue, place tiny dots of glue in several places on the back of the punched lace ribbon and adhere the circles as shown below. The 2-Way Glue Pen would also work for this. Flip it over, adhere to card as shown and trim to fit. Click pic to enlarge.
5) Punch a short length of Calypso Coral lace ribbon and trim out center flower as shown above. (The one shown above is white) Your Paper Snips make quick work of this! Also; set aside 1 of the small flower scraps that was made while punching the lace ribbon.
6) Using Wisteria Wonder card stock and your Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, punch a flower.
7) Stamp the greeting in Island Indigo ink onto Whisper White card stock and punch out using the Scallop Oval Punch.
8) Assemble card as shown.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Happy Greetings (WM 123311, CM 123313)
- Ink: 122937 Island Indigo
- Card Stock: 100730 Whisper White, 124329 In Color 2011 assorted, OR_ 122925 Calypso Coral, 122923 Island Indigo, 122926 Lucky Limeade, 122924 Pool Party, 122922 Wisteria Wonder
- Accessories: 122362 Large Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 119868 1" Circle Punch, 122464 Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, 119856 Scallop Oval Punch, 110755 Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive or 100425 2-Way Glue Pen, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive