Here's a cute birthday card using the Lace Ribbon Border Punch. I really love this punch, it makes the prettiest ribbon! Later, I'll show you some more tricks that it can do! Here's how to make today's card:
1) Fold a half sheet of Pacific Point CS in half to form your card base.
2) Punch a strip of Whisper White CS using the Lace Ribbon Border Punch. With the fine tip of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue, place tiny dots of glue in several places on the back of this CS ribbon and adhere to card as shown.
3) Cut a 1-1/2" square of Beyond the Garden DSP. Sponge edges with Pacific Point ink.
4) Using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, punch a flower from Rich Razzleberry CS. Adhere the flower behind the sponged DSP square so it looks like a bow on a birthday present.
5) Cut a 2-1/4" x 3" piece of Old Olive CS and punch one long edge using the Scallop Edge Border Punch. Trim the length so that you have 6 complete scallops. Adhere the "birthday present" onto this layer as shown.
6) Mount your layered "birthday present" onto a 2-1/8" x 2-1/2" piece of Rich Razzleberry CS. Mount this onto a piece of Whisper White CS and trim to leave only a narrow border showing. Mount this onto the card as shown.
7) Stamp the verse in Rich Razzleberry ink onto Whisper White CS and punch out using the Decorative Label Punch. Adhere onto card as shown.
- Stamps: Create a Cupcake (WM 121915, CM 121982)
- Ink: 111837 Pacific Point ink, 115658 Rich Razzleberry
- Card Stock (CS): 111350 Pacific Point, 115316 Rich Razzleberry, 100702 Old Olive, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 122342 Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP), 122362 Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 122464 Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, 119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch, 120907 Decorative Label Punch, 101610 Stampin' Sponges, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Please visit my online store for these or any stamping supplies you need. Susan ; )