Did you know that you can make a pretty border using the Lace Ribbon Border Punch? I was playing around with the punch and different sizes of card stock to find just the right size square. I hope you like it!
1) Fold a 5" x 10" piece of Basic Gray CS in half as your card base.
2) Cut a 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" square of Regal Rose CS.
3) Use the Lace Ribbon Border Punch to punch the center of each side of the Regal Rose square. Save the punch scraps.
4) Glue punched square onto card front.
5) Using Bird Builder Punch, punch an Old Olive branch and a Tempting Turquoise bird. Sponge edges of bird and wing using Tempting Turquoise ink.
6) Glue bird and wing onto card as shown.
7) Glue branch onto card as well as saved punch scraps that look like blossoms. See card for placement.
8) Punch 4 Basic Gray Itty Bitty Punch Shapes and glue in the corners of the card as shown.
9) Using Lace Ribbon Border Punch, punch 4 Old Olive blossom shapes and glue over Basic Gray shapes as shown.
- Ink: 100814 Tempting Turquoise
- Card Stock (CS): 121044 Basic Gray, 105130 Regal Rose, 100702 Old Olive, 102067 Tempting Turquoise
- Accessories: 122362 Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 117191 Builder Bird Punch, 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, or 100425 2-Way Glue Pen, 101610 Stamping Sponges
*Special Offer! Place an online order of $50 or more before August 31 and receive a $5.00 gift certificate good on any future order! (this offer is available exclusively through Susan V Peters and not Stampin' Up! or any other demonstrator)