August 31 is the last day to help support Breast Cancer Research by ordering this awesome stamp set. Stampin' Up! is donating $2.00 from the sale of each set! I hope you like today's card. All stamps used are from the Strength & Hope Stamp Set.
1) Fold a half sheet of Soft Suede CS in half for your card base.
2) Run a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" of piece of Pretty in Pink CS through the Big Shot using the Framed Tulips embossing folder. Adhere to card front.
3) Using Crumb Cake ink, repeatedly stamp the text stamp onto a 3" x 4-1/4" piece of Naturals White CS to create a background.
4) Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the butterfly in the center as shown.
5) Using Regal Rose ink, stamp the vine stamp twice as shown.
6) Adhere onto card as shown.
- Stamps: Strength & Hope (WM 118100, CM 123660)
- Ink: 121030 Crumb Cake, 119670 Early Espresso, 105211 Regal Rose
- Card Stock (CS): 115318 Soft Suede, 100459 Pretty in Pink, 102316 Naturals White
- Accessories: 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue or 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- Big Shot Supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 121809 Framed Tulips embossing folder
Order these supplies HERE