Have you seen how great our Bird Punch works for wedding and anniversary cards? This was really quick and easy to do! I love how this pattern from the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper looks so great for this. Be sure to click on the picture to enlarge it – it looks best full size!
1) Begin by folding a half sheet of Whisper White CS in half to form your card base.
2) Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Paisley Petals DSP and sponging the edges with Baja Breeze ink. Adhere to card base.
3) Stamp your verse using Not Quite Navy ink.
4) Use the Lace Ribbon Border Punch to create a Whisper White CS ribbon and adhere to card using tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
5) Punch 2 Whisper White birds and one Whisper White small heart. Sponge all edges using Baja Breeze ink and adhere as shown.
Who wouldn't love receiving a beautiful card like this? You could stamp the same verse on the envelope using Baja Breeze ink!
Stamps: Heard From The Heart (WM 111644, CM 120006)
Ink: 103008 Not Quite Navy, 111833 Baja Breeze
Card Stock (CS): 100730 Whisper White
Accessories: 122367 Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP), 122362 Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 117191 Bird Punch, 117193 Small Heart Punch, 101610 Stamping Sponges, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive