Here's another card using both the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper and the Bird Punch. Plus, the versatile Heard From The Heart stamp set.
2) Stamp the verse using Basic Black ink.
3) Cut a 4-1/8" x 2" piece of Old Olive CS and run it through your Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. Trim the height if needed and adhere below the stamped verse. Multipurpose Liquid Glue works well for attaching textured paper.
4) Cut a 2-1/4" wide strip of Paisley Petals DSP. Trim and adhere as shown.
5) Use Bird Punch and a scrap of Marina Mist CS to punch out the bird and wing.
6) Sponge edges of bird and wing with Marina Mist ink and adhere onto card as shown. Trim tail if needed.
- Stamps: Heard From The Heart (WM 111644, CM 120006)
- Ink: 101179 Basic Black, 119668 Marina Mist
- Card Stock (CS): 115320 Melon Mambo, 100702 Old Olive, 119682 Marina Mist
- Accessories: 122367 Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP), 117191 Bird Punch, 101610 Stamping Sponges, 110755 Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- Big Shot Supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, 120175 Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder