Today I was playing around with a couple of stamp sets and discovered that beautiful cards can emerge if you don't try too hard. This one is covered with randomly stamped images and was really easy once I let myself go and stopped trying so hard. Control isn't always the way to go when creating.
1) Fold a half sheet of Cherry Cobbler CS in half to form card base.
2) Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of So Saffron CS. Using all the ink colors listed below, randomly stamp various images from the French Foliage stamp set, then adhere onto card base.
3) Cut a 1/2" x 4" strip of Cherry Cobbler CS and adhere across stamped layer.
4) Using Basic Black ink, stamp verse from Day of Gratitude stamp set onto Cajun Craze CS and punch with Decorative Label Punch.
5) Use the Decorative Label punch and Always Artichoke CS to create a mat following the Designer Tip HERE. Adhere onto card as shown.
- Stamps: French Foliage (WM 120845, CM 121166), Day of Gratitude (WM 120835, CM 121148)
- Ink: 101179 Basic Black, 119669 Cherry Cobbler, 102277 Old Olive, 119671 Cajun Craze, 109120 Basic Gray
- Card Stock (CS): 119685 Cherry Cobbler, 105118 So Saffron, 119684 Cajun Craze, 105119 Always Artichoke
- Accessories: 120907 Decorative Label Punch, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive or 110755 Multi-purpose Liquid Glue