I couldn't resist this cute version of Frankenstein! I call him "Frankie." Any guesses as to where I found the inspiration for him? He was very quick & easy to make – just punch, punch, punch, snip, snip & glue!
1) Fold a half sheet of Wild Wasabi CS in half to form your card.
2) Cut a 2" x 4-1/4" strip of Basic Black CS, snip one edge to resemble a bad haircut, and adhere to top of card as shown.
3) Punch two 1-3/4" circles; one from Whisper White CS and one from Basic Black CS. Cut the black circle in half.
4) Punch one 1" Circle from Whisper White CS.
5) Punch one 1/2" Circle and one 3/4" Circle from Basic Black CS.
6) Cut a small Whisper White square for the tooth.
7) Assemble card as shown and add stitch marks using the Basic Black Marker.
- Ink: 100082 Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Card Stock (CS): 108641 Wild Wasabi, 121045 Basic Black, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 119850 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 119868 1" Circle Punch, 119873 3/4" Circle Punch, 119869 1/2" Circle Punch, 103579 Paper Snips, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue or 100425 2-Way Glue Pen
Click HERE for all your Halloween papercrafting supplies!