I wanted to make a card that incorporated a photo of our Christmas tree. This particular card was made using My Digital Studio, but could just as easliy be made using paper, stamps and ink. I'm giving directions for both versions-
My Digital Studio:
1) Pacific Point background
2) Pear Pizzazz layer
3) Baroque Motif florish in Pear Pizzazz at 43% opacity
4) Bells & Boughs verse in Very Vanilla at 72% opacity
5) Add a photo box and drop in your cropped photo.
You can print this as a card, or save as a jpg and send email cards!
1) Fold a half sheet of Pacific Point CS in half to form your card base.
2) Ink the Baroque Motif flourish in Pear Pizzazz ink and stamp onto scrap paper, then -without reinking- stamp onto your card. Repeat.
3) Stamp the Bells & Boughs verse using Very Vanilla ink.
4) Mat your cropped photo using Pear Pizzazz CS and adhere onto card.
Here's my early Christmas gift for you! I'm giving away the cropped photo of my Christmas Tree! Just click on the little picture and it will open to full size for you to download and use. Merry Christmas! Susan ; )