Most Valentine's Day cards lean to the feminine side and I wanted to make a masculine one. I'm happy that I figured a way to make one that uses the new large Paper Doily sizzlit from our Occasions Mini catalog. I hope you like it, too!
1) Poppy Parade card base
2) 4" x 5-1/4" Soft Suede layer
3) Lucky Limeade Paper Doily die cut
4) 2-3/8" Poppy Parade Scallop Circle punch behind doily.
5) Poppy Parade Small Heart Punch
6) Verse from Candy Conversation stamp inked with Early Espresso.
A card worthy of being called a Valentine but still masculine.
There's still time to receive any supplies you need in time to make one or several! Click on any picture for more details and click on the "Shop Now" tote to order!