Here's a fun card that uses Designer Series Paper and a stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. Now through March 31, get one free item from the SAB catalog for each $50 ordered!
To make today's card:
1) Cut a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Pool Party CS and fold in half as your card base.
2) Trim 1/4" off the 5-1/2" edge of the card front. Punch this edge using the Scallop Edge Border Punch.
3) Adhere a 1" x 5-1/2" strip of DSP to the bottom edge of the inside of the card. When the card is folded you should see the DSP showing below the scallop edge of the card front.
4) Cut a 3/4" x 5-1/2" strip of striped DSP and adhere to card front above the scallop edge as shown.
5) Punch a 2-3/8" Scallop Circle from Poppy Parade CS. Adhere to card front as shown.
6) Using Basic Black ink, stamp "Happy Birthday" onto Very Vanilla CS. Punch out using Curly Label Punch and adhere to card as shown.
Be sure to visit again tomorrow when I show you the fun pop-up gift box that's inside! (Step-by-step instructions, too!)
- Stamps: Elementary Elegance (125120 WM, 125122 CM) Sale-a-Bration set
- Ink: 101179 Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Card Stock (CS): 122924 Pool Party, 119793 Poppy Parade
- Accessories: 119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch, 118874 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 119851 Curly Label Punch, 126154 Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (DSP) -Sale-a-Bration, 122464 Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 122334 Simply Scored Scoring Board