I needed a quick and easy card and this one fits the bill! I just love this Designer Series Paper and can't stop using it! (In case you haven't noticed) This card is beautiful and can be used for many different occasions or "just because"
1) Begin with a half sheet of Very Vanilla CS folded in half to form your card base.
2) Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" layer of Poppy Parade CS and adhere onto card front.
3) Cut a 3-3/4" x 4" piece of large print DSP and adhere to top portion of card as shown.
4) Cut a strip of smaller print DSP to be 3-3/4" x slightly less than 1" and adhere to bottom portion of card as shown.
5) Using the 2nd smallest die from the Framelits Labels Collection and your Big Shot, die cut a Very Vanilla label.
6) Using Early Espresso ink, sponge the edges of the die cut label and stamp Hello. Adhere onto card as shown.
- Stamps: Elementary Elegance (125120 WM, 125122 CM) Sale-a-Bration set
- Ink: 119670 Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- Card Stock (CS): 101650 Very Vanilla, 119793 Poppy Parade, 122924 Pool Party, 122926 Lucky Limeade
- Accessories: 126154 Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (DSP) -Sale-a-Bration, 122464 Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals, 101610 Stamping Sponges
- Big Shot supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 125598 Labels Collection Framelits Dies