I've really been loving this Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper that I got free from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I'm going to miss it when it's gone. The colors are so great together and the designs are so gorgeous! I decided to make another card using the Everyday Elegance stamp set which is also from the SAB catalog.
Designer Tip: To hold the ribbon in place I ran 3 stripes of SNAIL adhesive vertically down the back of the striped layer before wrapping it. Then I tied the bow after adhering the wrapped layer onto my Poppy Parade card base.
I'm thinking this card would be a fun candidate for another pop-up inside. Hmmm. Something different from last time. Give me a day or two and I'll show you another way to add a fun pop-up element inside a card!
- Stamps: Elementary Elegance (125120 WM, 125122 CM) Sale-a-Bration set
- Ink: 101179 Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Card Stock (CS): 122924 Pool Party, 119793 Poppy Parade, 122926 Lucky Limeade, 119673 Peach Parfait (OR- 124329 In Color Assort CS)
- Accessories: 127279 Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack – Sale-a-Bration, 119851 Curly Label Punch, 126154 Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (DSP) -Sale-a-Bration, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- Big Shot Supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 113469 Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die, 118138 Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Don't have a Big Shot yet? There's never been a better time to get one. If you order the Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Scallop Circle #2 die and the In Color Assorted CS pack – you qualify for all 3 of the Sale-a-Bration items used on this card!! They'd be yours FREE!! PLUS you would get an additional $25 shopping spree in any of our current catalogs! That means that if you don't already have the Curly Label punch, you could get that and still have $8.05 left to spend! More?? Email your order to me so I can place it for you and you'll get the cute tote shown on yesterday's post!
Hurry! Sale-a-Bration ends March 31! Susan ; )