Can you believe St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner? Here's a quick card you can make using the Full Heart Punch to make your shamrock. I used one of the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders to make a field of clover!
1) Cut a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Lucky Limeade CS and score at 4-1/4".
2) Place one half of the CS into your Square Lattice Embossing Folder using the score line as your guide. Run it through your Big Shot. Set aside.
3) Open the hearts embossing folder from the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder set. Ink the side with the debossed hearts. Place this across the bottom of a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White CS and run through your Big Shot. Sponge the edges of this layer.
4) Using your Full Heart Punch, punch 3 hearts from Pear Pizzazz CS. Fold each in half and open. The "ridge" of the crease will be the back of your hearts.
5) Sponge each heart with Lucky Limeade ink as shown making it darker at the top of each heart.
6) Punch the edge of a scrap piece of Pear Pizzazz CS with the XL Oval Punch. Slide the punched scrap back into your punch and position it so you can punch a stem shape as shown. Sponge with Lucky Limeade ink.
7) Adhere the stem and hearts onto the Whisper White layer (from step 3) as shown to form a shamrock.
8) Scribble the back of this piece with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhere over the center of your Lucky Limeade embossed card front from steps 1 & 2.
- Ink: 122935 Lucky Limeade
- Card Stock (CS): 119795 Pear Pizzazz, 100730 Whisper White, 122926 Lucky Limeade
- Accessories: 119883 Full Heart Punch, 119859 Extra-Large Oval Punch, 101610 Stamping Sponges, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Big Shot Supplies: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 119976 Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 125601 Adorning Accents Embossing Folder set
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Susan ; )