All DSP (Designer Series Paper) is from the Sale-a-Bration Everyday Enchantment pack. Brad and Organdy Ribbon is from the Sale-a-Bration Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack. All supplies are listed on yesterday's post.
1) Place Modern Label moveable magnetic piece into the Movers & Shapers base plate die.
2) Place a piece of Lucky Limeade CS on the die and run through your Big Shot.
3) Adhere a 2" x 4-1/4" piece of DSP to the inside bottom edge of the card as shown in 2nd picture.
4) Adhere a 5/8" x 4-1/4" strip of DSP to bottom of card front as shown in top photo.
5) Wrap a piece of Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon around the left side of the card and secure using Mini Glue Dots.
6) Take a 12" length of Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon and a 12" length of Calypso Coral Baker's Twine and coil several times to form a loop. Pull up and open the prongs of a brad and place the center of the coiled ribbon into it. *Squeeze prongs back together and press down to secure ribbon. Open the prongs and press them flat. Adhere to card over wrapped ribbon using 3 or 4 Mini Glue Dots.
*Designer Tip: I punched a small oval from Lucky Limeade CS (Punch #120908) and then cut a small hole in the center of that. I pushed the brad prongs through the center hole in the oval and then opened the prongs pressing them flat. This is what I adhered onto the card. It seems to be more secure that way. Don't skimp on the glue dots! Use 3 or 4.
7) Stamp the word Dream onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS and punch out using the Modern Label Punch. You want the word to the left edge of the punched piece.
8) Using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die and DSP, die cut the butterflies. Sponge edges using Early Espresso ink.
9) Adhere one of the small butterflies to the right side of the word Dream. With the card closed, align the punched piece inside the die cut window and adhere inside the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
10) Using the 2nd smallest die from the Labels Collection Framelits die set, die cut a piece of DSP. Sponge edges using Early Espresso ink. Adhere to card as shown.
11) Using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die and a scrap of Peach Parfait CS, die cut a large butterfly. Trim the wings into an irregular shape and adhere over the large DSP butterfly. Snip a small piece of Poppy Parade CS as the butterfly body and adhere to your piece. Add Basic Pearls over the Poppy Parade center to complete. Adhere to card as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
12) Adhere 2 more of the butterflies to card. Congratulate yourself on a job well done!
I also wanted to show you another Movers & Shapers card I made using the Curly Label magnetic movable piece that comes with it. This card uses the Sale-a-Bration Sprinkled Expressions stamp set. The card base is Island Indigo.