Have you gotten your Reason to Smile stamp set yet? How can you pass up a great 7 piece stamp set for only $5.00? Tomorrow at midnight it retires and won't be available again at any price! Here's a fun card that uses one of the daisy stamps from that set. Who wouldn't love getting this card!
1) The card base is Regal Rose CS.
2) Take a 4-1/4" tall x 5-1/4" wide piece of Daffodil Delight CS and use the Scallop Edge Border Punch along one of the 5-1/4" edges. Adhere to card front as your first layer.
3) Next take a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White CS and randomly stamp the daisy using Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose inks.
4) Stamp "hello" from the My Friend stamp set using Basic Black ink.
5) Wrap a length of Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon around stamped layer and tie a knot. Adhere this onto the Daffodil Delight layer and add 3 Rhinestones as shown.
Remember, just order a minimum of $50 and then add #131274 for the Reason to Smile wood mount set or #131275 for the Reason to Smile clear mount set. Either set is just $5.
Stampin' Supplies used for above card:
- Stamps: My Friend (WM 122585, CM 122587)
- Ink: 126944 Daffodil Delight, 126955 Pretty in Pink, 126947 Regal Rose, 126980 Basic Black
- Card Stock (CS): 100730 Whisper White, 119683 Daffodil Delight, 105130 Regal Rose
- Accessories: 125583 Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, 119246 Basic Rhinestone Jewel Accents, 119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
This 7 piece Reason to Smile stamp set can be yours for only $5! Hurry! Offer ends at midnight July 31, 2012!!
Images ©2012 Stampin' Up!
Get yours HERE