Do you sometimes struggle with selecting the right colors to coordinate with a piece of Designer Series Paper you want to use? Stampin' Up! makes it super easy – just look up the DSP in the catalog or in my online store and you'll find a list of all the colors that coordinate perfectly with it! Easy peasy!
The International Bazaar Designer Series Paper has such rich colors it can be either feminine or masculine. Although I might use the zig-zag Edgelit if this were going to a man. The card comes together easily and is pretty self explanatory. The panel in the lower right uses a 2-1/4" x 3" piece of Pacific Point CS and a 2" x 2-3/4" piece of Lucky Limeade. Use the 3/16" Corner Punch on the left corners of each.
- Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set (WM 126255, CM 126257)
- Ink: 126950 Rich Razzleberry
- Card Stock (CS): 111350 Pacific Point, 122926 Lucky Limeade, 100730 Whisper White
- Accessories: 126920 International Bazaar Designer Series Paper (DSP), 119871 3/16" Corner Punch, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
- Big Shot Supplies: 113439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, 127010 Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies, 129267 Bitty Banners Framelits Dies