How's this for quick and easy? I was trying to come up with a masculine get well card and I'm happy with how this turned out! You could also stamp the sentiment in Old Olive ink.
This is really easy, just stamp the birds & branches onto your Old Olive card base. Stamp the sentiment and die cut using the smallest Labels Framelits die. The Chocolate chip die cut is from the second smallest die and then pierced using the new Festive Paper-Piercing Pack template. You're going to love the new Paper-Piercing Tool – it's easier to hold and doesn't slip in your hand! The die cuts are attached using Stampin' Dimensionals for a little more texture.
- Stamps: Serene Silhouettes (WM 127322, CM 127324), Perfectly Penned (WM 122890, CM 122892)
- Ink: 126978 Soft Suede, 126948 Melon Mambo
- Card Stock (CS): 100702 Old Olive, 101650 Very Vanilla, 102128 Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: 126199 Stampin' Pierce Mat, 127857 Festive Paper-Piercing Pack, 126189 Paper-Piercing Tool, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
- Big Shot Supplies: 113439 Big Shot, 125598 Labels Collection Framelits Dies