Today’s card is brought to you by … a custom stamp that I carved! Woo Hoo! You have got to get yourself one of these Undefined Stamp Carving Kits. It’s so much fun! Now you can have any stamp imaginable. If you can imagine it, you can carve it!
I’ve always wanted a “postage stamp” stamp and now I have one! I carved the “5¢” stamp separately so that I would always have the choice of whether or not to use it.
The Undefined Stamp Carving Kit contains everything you need:
* 2 carving tools (comfortable to hold and easy to maintain a firm grip)
* 3″ x 4″ carvable rubber (what will you carve?)
* 3″ x 4″ foam cushion (all the better to stamp with, my dear!)
* 4 wood blocks (various sizes cuz you’ll want to make different size stamps)
* 1 Island Indigo Stampin’ Write Marker (to ink your pretty new stamp!)
* 3 postcards (to stamp and send so you can show off your mad carving skills)
* Instruction sheet (you’ll soon be an expert)
* Stamp image templates (just in case you can’t think of what to carve)
Today’s card uses Gingham Garden DSP which is one of the packs included in the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE DSP promotion. Sale ends July 31, 2013. Stay tuned – stamp carving tutorials coming soon! While you’re waiting, why not order your own kit and start dreaming about all the custom stamps you’ll be able to make! ; ) Susan